Tamiya 1/48 Avro Lancaster B Mk.I/III
The Avro Lancaster B Mk. I/III, also known as the "Grand Slam Bomber", was-powered by four Rolls Royce Merlin engines. The plane itself was-used by the English Royal Air Force in bombing raids against Germany. Approximately 7,377 units were-built during World War II. The Avro Lancaster B Mk. I/III specifications are as follows: Length: 21.18m, Width: 31.10m, Weight: 33.11t, Power source: Four Rolls Royce Merlin engines (1480-1640hp) The Tamiya model assembly kit faithfully captures this piece of WWII aircraft history.
• 1/48 scale plastic static model kit of the Avro Lancaster. Length: 443mm, Wingspan: 648mm.
• Includes two kinds of the front canopy, rear gun turret, propeller, and exhaust. From early to late types of the Mk. I and Mk.III variants can-be-assembled.
• Some canopy parts have frames pre-painted.
• Cockpit interior, rear gun turret, and main landing gear are-realistically depicted.
• Nose, fuselage top and rear gun turret are moveable.
• Two Merlin engine depictions are-included. Choose to build with or without engine cowling.
• Either open or closed bomb bay can-be-selected. Ordnance such as 200lb and 4000lb bombs are-included.
• Slick main landing gear tires depict the effect of supporting aircraft’s weight.
• Pilot, radio operator, bomber, gunner, and ground crew figures are-included (5 figures in total).
• Comes with four marking options.