Hasegawa 1/72 Ju88A4 Luftwaffe Bomber
- The German Air Force high-speed bomber that became the basis of a wide variety of remodeling types to perform every mission appeared on 1/72 scale!
- The bomb comes with SC 250 and SC 500.
- Junkers Ju 88 was a bomber with a combination of horizontal bombing and sudden bombing capabilities, and as a twin bomber, it was used for various purposes, taking advantage of excellent exercise performance and maximum speed.
- It was used from the beginning of war until the end of the war, total production number reached approximately 15,000 aircraft after Bf 109, Fw 190.
- Ju 88 A - 4 deployed to the unit from around the summer of 1940 had a full width of 18.075 m from 18.375 m of Ju 88 A - 1, its own weight increased, but by replacing the engine with a high output Jumo 211 F / J, the maximum speed It got faster than A - 1.