Miniart 1/35 Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.C
The third vehicle in the development series, the Aust.C, was yet another attempt to improve the design of the suspension.
Specific features: The Ausf.C still had eight road wheels on each side, with the first and last pairs on a short leaf spring, mounted parallel to the ground. The second and third pairs were supported by a longer leaf-spring assembly. Also featured were a servo-operated epicyclic clutch, brake steering and a new design for the drive sprocket and idler.
- First model of Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. C produced in plastic!
- Highly detailed model
- 1,171 parts
- 1,047 plastic parts
- 63 PE parts
- 11 clear plastic parts
- Decal sheet for 5 options is included
- All New Tooling, Up-to-date technology using sliding molds
- Full color instructions
- fully detailed interior of turret
- Crew vision periscopes with clear plastic parts
- All hatches can be assembled open or closed
- Workable chassis
- Workable track link