IBG Models 1/35 Chevrolet C60L General Service Truck
- The British has been negotiating guidelines for military vehicles in cooperation with Canada since the 1930 's.
- Chevrolet and Ford have developed a military truck series equipped with a body common to each contract chassis.
- C60 is a 3 ton (60 handlet weight) series and L is a 4,02 m wheelbase.
- The body can be divided into a cab 11, a cab 12 and a cab 13 with a large shape.
- When the war started, a large amount of demand occurred and more than 500,000 units were produced together for both companies.
- Various special types are also produced based on the basic chassis.