IBG Models 1/35 Chevrolet FAT4 Field Artillery Tractor
- The British has been negotiating guidelines for military vehicles in cooperation with Canada since the 1930 's.
- Chevrolet and Ford have developed a military truck series equipped with a body common to each contract chassis.
- It is FAT gun tractor especially manufactured as a type mainly tow 25 pound gun.
- FAT stands for field archery tractor and it is a field artillery tow car.
- Body shapes FAT 1 to 6 were made.
- FAT 4 is a cab 13 type with rear soldier room inclined backward and made canvas top only in the center of the roof.
- It was produced in large quantities in the latter half of the war and heavily used in Europe invasion.