Panda Models 1/35 M8 Armored Gun System Light Army Tank
- M8 Armored Gun System (ArmoredGunSystem) is a vehicle planned as equipment for the U.S. military emergency deployment unit in the 1980s.
- We have adopted a new US 120 mm gun that was lightweight due to air transport, but otherwise it was thought that diverting existing components as much as possible to shorten the development period and procure inexpensively.
- Armor can be selected from three levels as needed, transportation and air dropping at C - 130 was possible with less than 20 tons in the lightest condition.
- As a weapon, the degree of completion was quite high and expectation was high, but the plan was canceled due to budget cuts due to the end of the Cold War.
- The platform of this car has been miniaturized and adopted for the Singapore army bionics infantry combat vehicle and Primus self-propelled grenade cannon etc.