Meng Models 1/35 British Army Husky TSV (Tactical Support Vehicle)
- Husky TSV is a vehicle with improved improvements to meet the requirement as a TSV (Tactical Support Vehicle) which is a unique equipment of the British Army on Military armored truck MXT - MVA made by Navistar.
- Assistance for various duties such as patrol and transport of goods in areas with relatively low threat level is assumed, and it was also operated in the stationed troops in Afghanistan.
- The kit reproduces the steering mechanism of the front wheels.
- Selectable opening and closing of the door can be assembled, the interior is precisely reproduced.
- Once completed, the kit will be about 183 mm in length, 81 mm in width, 85 mm in height.
- With etching parts.