Ryefield Models 1/35 M551A1 / M551A1 TTS Sheridan
- M551 Sheridan is an amphibious airborne tank used in the US Army, M551A1 was developed from 1967 to 1970 with the addition of a laser measuring machine, equipped with ballistic computers and environmental sensors, improved version of NBC protection equipment is. As a result the weight has increased to 16 tons.
- M551A1 TTS (Tank Thermal Sight: Tank Heat Video Site) is the type equipped with the same AN / VSG-2B heat ray imaging equipment as M60A3 Main Tank Rebuild Type (M60A3 TTS), and finally TTS refurbishment is applied to all M551A1 it was done.
- This kit is [2in1] specification which can reproduce by selecting either M551A1 or M551A1 TTS.
- Tracks are easy to assemble [Link & Length] formula
- Clear parts and etching, decal included