Tamiya 1/35 British LRDG Command Car w/7 Crew
The LRDG (Long Range Desert Group) was a British unit which served in North Africa during WWII, performing reconnaissance and raiding duties. Their command cars were trucks which had been modified with weaponry, and proved to be a thorn in the side of German units in the area. Now, this comprehensive set, done in collaboration between Tamiya and Master Box Ltd., lets you create your own diorama with 7 figures in realistic poses, a vehicle and accessories all thrown in one box!
- Special feature 2 : Includes LRDG Chevrolet 30cwt Truck (Item 35092) parts (including 2 figures)
- Special feature 3 : Item 35229 Allied Vehicle Accessory Set Z Parts (jerry can, barrels, bags) included.
- Special feature 4 : Includes parts to depict weaponry such as Bren gun and Boys anti-tank rifle.
- Special feature 5 : Instruction manual and painting guide included for figures.
- Special feature 6 : 5 figure parts are product of Master Box Ltd., Ukraine.