Das Werk 1/35 3cm Flakvierling 103/38
- It is a guide from German Army 3 cm 4 AAA gun 103/38 of 1/35 of a new product from Das Werk.
- It is precisely three-dimensionalized with injection plastic, its form including unique muzzle brake.
- 4 3 cm cannon guns can move up and down and gun rings can be turned 360 °.
- Ammunition and drum magazine are separate parts.
- Four types of markings are included.
- The German army operated 3 types of anti-aircraft guns of 2 cm, 3.7 cm, and 5 cm, but the power was low at 2 cm and the launch speed was slow at 3.7 cm, so the MK 30 aircraft cannon was mounted on the gun rack A 3 cm four-row anti-aircraft gun 103/38 was developed from 1944, and a small amount was produced and operated by 1945.
- MK30, which was originally developed as an aircraft gun, was not as strong as a 3.7 cm machine cannon, but the reaction was strong, so it was difficult to match the aim.
- A new muzzle brake was developed to improve the problem, but it was too late to be able to play a full success.