Revell USA 1/25 2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV
- The Escalade was Cadillac's entry into the full size luxury SUV market. The Cadillac team realized this was the fastest growing segment in the American car market. The Escalade first appeared in 1999 after only a 10 month development period. This second generation version was part of Cadillac's new "Art & Science" design theme.
- Opening rear tailgate and rear speakers
- Full detail all wheel drive suspension
- Choice of wheels and grills
- Tampo printed window edges
- Molded in orange and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires