Revell 1/25 1966 Chevrolet Impala SS 396 (2 in 1)
The 1966 Impala Super Sport was the flagship of the Chevy line and the emphasis was on performance as well as good looks. Today, the timeless design of the '66 Chevy Impala SS is just as striking as it was the day the first unit rolled off the assembly line. This is wht large numbers of Chevy enthusiasts are devoting endless amounts of time, energy and money to the pursuit of restoring, customizing and collecting these milestone cars.
- Highly detailed Turbo-Jet 396 V8 with 4 speed standard transmission
- Optional stock or lowered suspension for the "low down" look, stock wheels with white wall tires, special low profile tires with chrome plated wire wheels
- Interior with front bucket seats and center console and full wheel covers with spinners
- Decals with stock factory and custome graphics
- Molded in white, clear and transparent red with chrome plated parts and soft black tires
- Kit has 148 parts