Revell USA 1/25 1957 Ford Sedan Gasser (2 in 1)
In 1957, Ford made major changes to its full size car. They started to offer real performance options and subsequently became a favorite in the Gasser drag racing class. The Gasser class was developed in the late 50s and early 60s. These cars were stock appearing but had modified suspensions that shifted the weight to the rear. They were real crowd pleasers.
- Choice of dual carbs or stock single carb
- Select Gasser headers or stock exhaust
- Stock interior or Gasser modified style
- Molded in white, transparent red and clear, with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
- Kit consists of 193 pieces